Thursday 6 January 2011

Iphone Case

So a few weeks ago i came across these super bling bling iphone covers. My first reaction was I HAVE TO GET ONE!. My current phone contract is finishing in may so inshallah i'll be getting an Iphone.


I found this website that has amazing covers Lux Addiction. The design i currently have my eye on is this one >>
Isn't it absolutely stunning!!!


yer, well the price is too, especially because i will have to pay for the posting, it'll probably come at £70


So then a friend gave me an idea of making your own. at first i was kinda skeptical on how it would turn out, but then i started watching youtube Videos of these girls making their own ones out of random stuff & i was stunned


So yah, i found this site that sells random stuff for super cheap fullmoon07xxx & you can use your own charms and stuff like that, all you need is a cover & super glue. i cant wait to do mine!


Here is one of my favorite home made ones! enjoy.


1 comments:

Fatmaa I. said...

They are bloomin amazing covers; LOVE THEM!!
..but I simply cant afford them :/

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com