Thursday 6 January 2011

Taare Zameen paar

Salaam,
yer another post!
I had to write about this before i forget. A few weeks ago i watched this film called Taare Zameen Paar (watch it here -HD + English). I must admit, i never thought any film would make me cry as much as titanic. but wallahi this bits all off them. I CRIED!!! in this film. I CRIED!! like it was the end of the world!
its a much watch i beg of you
its awesoome!! , + I fell in love with Aamir khan


P.s, i loove the song called 'Maa' in there, it just tears me apart.


1 comments:

Fatmaa I. said...

I watched this movie ages ago; and I agree with you it torn me apart - its beautiful.

I love it; a must watch for anyone.
..but its so sad that stuff like this actually happen in real life and there are kids like him who are being misunderstood - breaks my heart.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com